The way to Your Perfect Dordogne Holiday Home
Travel to Pech Long, Dordogne by Air or by Car
The nearest airpost is at Bergerac which is 50 miles/ 85 kilometers away, and is serviced by:
* Ryanair from Bristol, East Midlands, Liverpool and London Stansted Airports
* Flybe from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Exeter, Leeds/Bradford, London Gatwick and Southampton Airports.
Alternatively Limoges, Rodez and Toulouse Airports are all within A two hours car journey:
* Limoges and Rodez Airports are serviced by Ryanair
* Toulouse Airport is serviced by bmibaby from Manchester, British Airways from Manchester, Easyjet from Bristol and London Gatwick and Jet2 from Leeds/Bradford.
Bordeaux Airport is within a three hour car journey and is serviced by bmibaby from Manchester.
Depending on where in Britain you are travelling from, the following sea crossings are available:
* Dover to Dunkerque and Calais
* Folkstone to Bologne sur Mer
* Newhaven to Dieppe
* Portsmouth to Le Havre, Caen and Cherbourgh
* Poole to St Malo and Dinard
Services are operated by SeaFrance, Stena Line, Norfolkline, P&O Ferries, Condor, LD Lines, Transmanch and Eurotunnel.
You have found it - your perfect holiday home!
Enjoy the sun, the pool, the beautiful houses, the food and the wine, the castles, the caves, market life... - the attractions of the Dordogne valley!